Couple of pics: Silver P1D CE Q5/3x123 P3D

willrx

Enlightened
Hi,
Thought I would post a couple of pics of the silver P1D and the 3x123 P3D Rebel. Thanks for looking.
-Will

Fenix003.jpg

Fenix007.jpg

Fenix008.jpg

aled

Newly Enlightened
Hi
can you tell the model number of the knife please

Dobbler

Enlightened
Is the P3D Rebel safe on 9v??? What about a P3D-CE Q2??? Where did you get that body? I want one. Or two.

Nathan

Enlightened
Body is made my PEU, available at fenix-store.com. Been thinking about getting one, but not sure if I'll like the tail flange (or whatever it's called) - might make it too bulky. willrx, any opinions on it?

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where can I get a silver P1D CE Q5?
Bob

They are all sold out as they were a one time fluke in production from what I have read. I have one with the smooth reflector and one on the way with the MOP relflector. I will probably be selling one of them depending on which reflector I prefer. If you would like I can PM when I decide if you are interested. Let me know.

P.S. the first one I got is Killa I dig it better than my P3D Rebel, great tint and output seems brighter.

P.P.S. The pictures don't do the finish justice IMHO.

Last edited:

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice pictures! Is it just me, or is the head of the P1D slightly darker silver compared to the body?

willrx

Enlightened
Body is made my PEU, available at fenix-store.com. Been thinking about getting one, but not sure if I'll like the tail flange (or whatever it's called) - might make it too bulky. willrx, any opinions on it?

Not too bulky, in fact it's nice because it doesn't roll and it is easier to grip. When using stock sheath the flange is does not interfere (3x123).

I don't believe there is any difference in output 2x123 vs 3x123-rcr or not (buck circuit)-big difference in runtime. I'm waiting on someone to post the numbers.:whistle:

Enlightened
Not too bulky, in fact it's nice because it doesn't roll and it is easier to grip. When using stock sheath the flange is does not interfere (3x123).

I don't believe there is any difference in output 2x123 vs 3x123-rcr or not (buck circuit)-big difference in runtime. I'm waiting on someone to post the numbers.:whistle:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say about 50-60% longer runtime with 3 batteries over 2. :)

You are correct that there should be no difference in output. The P3D uses a current regulated buck circuit so it will output the same current regardless of the input voltage. I understand the P3D has been tested up to about 16 volts or so with no problems.