Looking for a aa flashlight

kennieyk

Newly Enlightened
I have the Fenix L2D ... Is there anything better out now ??? More features brighter or just more fun ???

Burgess

Flashaholic
Nope.

The flashlight you have is just FINE, and it's all you'll EVER need. :whistle:

Now, RUN !

Quickly LEAVE this website !

You (and your wallet) will thank me later. :wave:

(sigh . . . .)

Too Late ! :devil:

Oh, BTW, welcome to CandlePowerForums.

You can check-out any time you like, but you can never Leave. :)

_

Gatsby

Enlightened
It seemed for the longest time that there were very few AA lights - the old CMG infinity, for a brief time the Arc AA, and not much else. I bought a Keylux some time ago and at that time it was one if not the only luxeon AA form factor light. Now there are a whole lot of choices in AA spurred on by the success of the Fenix L1 and it's offspring. So there are plenty of choices, in a variety of price ranges, with a variety of features. It really depends on what you want.

I picked up a Liteflux LF5 after reading a lot of reviews and have been quite happy with this light. Nice form factor, unique and usable UI, programmable, well made, runs on a lot of cells (although alkis don't yield the greatest results), etc... It would certainly offer some different features compared to the Fenix - most importantly the programmable levels which allow you to configure the light however you want it - two stages in primary mode with a quick twist to access mode 3 - also user specified. Want low low first, then max with a medium level 3? No problem. Max first, then a medium low .. etc...