P1-CE...any new versions?

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
I got my Wife a P1-CE in the spring and I like it....was wondering if we will see a Q5 or other update soon?

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a neat little light. As I understand it, the regulator circuit is tweaked for long run time at one output with great regulation. I hope they spend a little time working on the circuit to get every last ounce of brightness and smooth runtime out of a nice R series.

Penguin

Enlightened
I agree SR. Gringo, the P1-CE is truly a great light, plenty of brightness without the fuss of a multi-mode interface... Fenix can count me in for a couple if they ever decide to make a Q5 run, but from what I've speculated, David hasn't mentioned any upgrades for the P1-CE.

-Josh

SR.GRINGO

Enlightened
So I started looking and the P1-CE is on sale so in true candle power fashion I bought two natural for $26.43 each(last time I paid over $40), and I picked up a P1D Q5 for 57.33:grin2:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Yeah, i get $37.68 with the 8% CPF discount !

What am i missing here ?

:huh2:
_

Snow

Enlightened
Thanks for the reminder about the CPF discount. I almost forgot! I want one badly, but it can't be justified this close to Christmas. Instead, I ordered a couple for close friends who appreciate fine lights.

irjws

Newly Enlightened
I also missed the 2%. Oh well @ 26.97 it is still the best bargin going, that is why I bought 5 with the smooth reflectors.