Which is the Fugliest light?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering what is the ugliest (FUGLY) flashlight made, I am thinking one of those cheap chinese $1 lights, I would never be cought with one, which light you would never get even if drunk?

Thnx!
Alex

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
ugliest? maybe the epoch4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

but i still wouldn't mind having one.

those cheap keychain lights really bother me though...i see one, and i'm torn between hysterical laughter and mockery and infinate disgust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif I'll have to second the Black & Decker snake light. Or any Black & Decker flashlight that uses the battery stick(s). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onelight

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif The one with my mother inlaw on the back of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I laughed for 5 minutes after reading that!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey whats wrong with the Makita light?!? I had that light long before I knew about CPF and I took it with me to explore Ape Caves. Out of several dozen other lights brought by people, it easily put out the best light.

12v Makita rocks.

Mark

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROFLMFAO! Onelight, How did you know? Maybe our MIL´s are related /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ALEX

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Ecopa. Technically, it is a motion-sensor light, but it does run off batteries, and utilizes 5 white LEDs. Housed in gray plastic, it is ugly, ugly, ugly...but it works great (function over form)!