finally got my first luxeon

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened
thanks Mike at Inretech super fast shipping and well packaged too. I finally got my first of the legendary 1W leds. omg, this thing really is fricken' bright, all I see is spots. I should have heeded the warnings not to look directly at it...lol. But I have one problem, now I'm hooked and need more. I was looking at the arc ls or surefire L1 but these things are damn expensive, is it really that much better then the AA minimag mod? which do you think would give me the longest runtimes, AAs or 123s. The arc looks good for it's small size, but the surefire looks so cool. Which one do you guys prefer.

anyways....this hobby poop is gonna make me bankrupt, first it was fishing, then offroading, then cars, then car audio, then home theater, then car audio and now flashlights. well at least this is the least expensive of the bunch.

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe we need to start wrapping warning labels around our products "Danger - this device may cause Dalmation Syndrone"

I would suggest that you now look into (well - not exactly) the TriLight, its a 3D/4D module that has 3x1w LEDs and with the new UCL Lenses that we will be selling from www.flashlightlens.com, it REALLY puts out a LOT of light !

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your kind words, I hope you enjoy it

The biggest problem we have at shows is as soon as people grab our flashlights - they ALWAYS point them right into their eyes and turn them on, its like a reflex condition or something

Keep checking our page, we have new products coming out all the time