What is the brightest production LED flashlight that takes two batteries or less?

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a number of lights with 2 batteries or less but with multible leds that are pushing 700-900 lumens I believe?

Bill

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why are you so hung up on number of batteries? A RC-T5 takes two 18650's and runs 4 crees, although at fairly low power, for about 500-600 lumens (probably). Modded, you can get 1A per emitter, taking you to close to 1000 lumens.

A minimag also takes 2 batteries, but it's much smaller and easy to pocket, although a fair bit dimmer.

Some fauxtons take 3 batteries, but they're hardly large.

Centropolis

Enlightened
Why are you so hung up on number of batteries? A RC-T5 takes two 18650's and runs 4 crees, although at fairly low power, for about 500-600 lumens (probably). Modded, you can get 1A per emitter, taking you to close to 1000 lumens.

A minimag also takes 2 batteries, but it's much smaller and easy to pocket, although a fair bit dimmer.

Some fauxtons take 3 batteries, but they're hardly large.

I am just saying two batteries because I know someone will come up with one that take 6 RCR123s that's bright but I want to know what you guys think is the brightness with 2 batteries so that it's more of a day to day light.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
What kind of batteries?

The WiseLED Tactical has an internal battery and is 1500 lumen according to them.