Frist post to introduce us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolumeRate

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

This is Alex from VolumeRate.com.

We are just new here for this account, but for sure I have been to this forum many times before.

The reason we are here is want to make friends with you guys, and try to find more exciting flashlights to make our life brighter. hehe..

Let's give it a shot.

lol

Last edited:

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thread is probably going to be closed, you want to post this in the Marketplace.

Still, why should I shop at VR instead of DealExtreme? Not a flammatory question, I'm genuinely curious.

VolumeRate

Newly Enlightened
Thread is probably going to be closed, you want to post this in the Marketplace.

Still, why should I shop at VR instead of DealExtreme? Not a flammatory question, I'm genuinely curious.

well, i think that post is a purely self-introduction, nothing related to advertisement, also posted into an off-topic place.

And the reason you are going to order from vr not dx, is because vr customer service is quicker in response, also faster EMS express shipment.

you will also buy in sam's club instead of buying in waltmart, right? so you can buy from volumerate too.

shakeylegs

Enlightened
Well, welcome to CPF.
I just browsed your site. I assume your "wholesale" prices are for quantity purchases of any given product. Seems your "wholesale" prices are higher than your competitors' single product pricing. Your competitors also offer EMS shipping for a price. Your flashlight inventory is extremely limited and you offer nothing unique, or different? What do you offer that would excite a flashlight fanatic?

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure DX and VR is the same company more or less, like walmart and sam's. On any product page on DX if you click buy 3+ it even refer you to VR if you want buy in bulk.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
where is VR located ? US,UK,HK etc

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dealer introductions, promotions and advertisements of any kind belong at the Market Place with the appropriate subscription. The only exception is banner ad space that you may purchase. Also see the rules for CPF, paying special attention to rule 3. Siglines have a size limit. See this link for dealer advertising. This thread is also a good reference for dealers. Dealers Corner is the appropriate place to post your advertisements. These are the posting policies for that forum.

See your User CP to purchase a dealer subscription.

This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.