Am I the youngest one here? -or one of the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been in sex-topic-forums and there were 10 years old kids. So probably im not considered young here. All "flashaholic" people I know are almost 2x my age.

Just wanted to know, how old are you?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think you're the youngest. I've met one CPFer that is probably the same age as you, or perhaps a year younger, and one that is also about a year or two younger (though, I haven't seen him log on for quite a while...) I think, I remember another thread that was similar to this one and there were quite a few teenagers on CPF. People are say I look younger than I actually am. Most are surprised to find out that I'm even over thirty. Unfortunately, though I may look young and seem to be in decent shape, my body is feeling at least twice my age. I've got ankle problems (from continuing to play badminton while injurred) that have been there for the past 5 years and not my back and sides are giving me lots of pain and grief. The physical therapist gave me some excercises for my ankles, but it has not yet been determined what is wrong with my back/sides. X-rays didn't show anything. In a couple of weeks, I'll be going for a bone scan, so they can take a better look at me. Gawd, I HATE needles. I just hope I don't faint. (it's happened, before)

Anyway...I'm 36.

Empath

Flashaholic
There have been threads asking members ages. However, we don't run threads asking for our youth to identify themselves.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.