Trouble finding what I'm looking for...

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I'm looking for:

1) Single 123A LED light
2) Smooth body like the P2D
3) Bezel down clip
4) High/Low output

Can't find a light that has all of the above...

Nitecore Extreme - Closest I could find, but body's a little chunky
P2D, Novatac, Liteflux LF3 - No clip that I could find...

Any help finding a light that I haven't mentioned or a good clip for the ones that don't come with one?

bezel

Newly Enlightened
Surefire E1B. Not perfectly smooth body but no "knurling". Oh, and the clip is bezel down and up...sweet throw, think you will like it.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I'm looking for:

1) Single 123A LED light
2) Smooth body like the P2D
3) Bezel down clip
4) High/Low output

Can't find a light that has all of the above...

Nitecore Extreme - Closest I could find, but body's a little chunky
P2D, Novatac, Liteflux LF3 - No clip that I could find...

Any help finding a light that I haven't mentioned or a good clip for the ones that don't come with one?

With regard to the Novatacs, there are two clips available. There is a regular one and a low profile one here. If you put them on under the tailcap they make the light bezel down carry. I have no personal experience with these unfortunately so I cannot tell you how effective they are.

pipspeak

Enlightened
Two of my suggestions have already been mentioned... Jet II or Surefire E1B. Not the smallest lights in their class but have everything you want. Another one is the Lumapower Incendio... seems to fit your criteria and has had pretty good reviews.

Last edited:

HeadCSO

Enlightened
Surefire E1B is a good choice. You don't mention what your budget is, but if the Surefire is above it, Wolf Eyes Angel CX is a viable alternative.

alibaba

Enlightened
Surefire E1B is a good choice. You don't mention what your budget is, but if the Surefire is above it, Wolf Eyes Angel CX is a viable alternative.

If the SF is above your budget then just save up for awhile. I have an E1B and, trust me, for most people this is the only torch they'll ever need! As much as I love my new Nitecore D10 I still carry my trusty E1B right along side of it! :D

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to agree with the posts that suggest the Surefire E1B.

I just spent $70 and waited almost two month on another light which I felt might be a sufficient substitute and was disappointed.

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I was considering the E1B, but I was trying to keep the price a little lower... I did come across the IncenDio, which actually seems to be exactly what I'm looking for... Small, bezel down clip, multi levels and under $50. Just not a whole lot of posts about it, so I was wondering if there's something negative about the light that I'm missing??