Any Help? Streamlight Twin Task 2L

AKCamper

Newly Enlightened
I ave a Streamlite Twin task 2L and i like the housing and size of it and i was wondering if anyone knew anythig i could so do improve this light. It has an incan bulb in the center and 3 LEDs in the sides of the reflector. The beam patern on the incan sucks and the output on the incan and the LEDs sucks.

Triple A

Newly Enlightened
Wait for the guys who know more than me to reply, but I'm 90% sure this was the light I stuck a strion bulb in a few years ago. Less runtime, but brighter. Beam quality didn't change, but the brightness improved. I though at the time this light was pretty good for the price, even stock.

I'll save others the time, and say that the SF aviator is like the "real" version of this light. (And it comes at a VERY real price.)

Cabelas has some hybrid lights as well.

Hope this helps!

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember, any combination tool is a compromise. They'll generally do nothing as well as a dedicated tool, but several things better than no tool at all.

The TT's and their clones are pretty much bulletproof and make good glove compartment lights.

AKCamper

Newly Enlightened
OH DUH!!!! I got it, Twin Task. Wow sometimes i amaze myself at how much of a tard i can be.
Well i wouldnt be opposed to turning this into a one lite dedicated flashlight. is there a way to do that effectively?