List of lights with locator flash please

dtsoll

Enlightened
Hello,
Who better to ask than you folks for a list of lights that have a locator flash? Answer: Nobody! So please tell me of all you know, and thanks for your help! Doug:)

Hellbore

Enlightened
Jetbeam C-LE has one, but it's kind of a hidden mode, I'm not sure if it is even in the manual. You have to go to the SOS mode, then turn the light off for maybe 3 seconds, and then if you turn it on, it goes into a mode where it gives off a quick flash every 5 seconds or so. That's a locator flash right?

dtsoll

Enlightened
Yes it is hellbore, thank you!! this is exactly the information im looking for! Keep em coming! Doug:)

dtsoll

Enlightened
tx101, thanks for the powernoodle link, I saw that a while back and it is fascinating to see how long it will go! Doug:)

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Haha, thanks Deicide!! imagine meetin you over here! haha Doug:)

Your Welcome.

If You Are Looking To Purchase A Light, I Can Definitely Recommend The Novatac 120P. In My Experience, The Liteflux And AMEIII Have Subpar Switches, Which Can Affect Reliability.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inova 24-7 has a locator flash if its set between the clicks of the normal modes, it has a dim red flash every 5-7 seconds.
i rerely use my 24-7 its more of a spare light that i will grab if i know i need a headlight

the locator flash on the novatac 120p is great, i think it was the first thing i accessed from the menu when i got mine, havent turned it off since

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jet-u and a couple of other Jetbeams. One of the MiniMag conversion switches - NiteIze IQ, I think.

I put a tritum "dangler" (prefer Merkava's DIY) on all keys, lights etc that I might actually need.

I have low vision, so these locaters are pretty important to me.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
All JetBeams with the IBS interface allow you to set any mode to a variety of locators: a max and ultra-low locator, a variable 1-15hz strobe, a max and an ultra-low SOS.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I wasn't going to use that feature of the Novatac 120P, but thanks to powernoodle's patience, it's on and a great conversation started. I hand the light to people to show them my latest aquisition and they see it blinking away....

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the locator blink on my 120P also. Works great at night.
When I had an HDS I had it turned on.
I also have 4 Pal lights laying around my house- use them as guide lights along the floor around my bed and in my living room.