Multicolour Flashlights .....

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Bah, Kiessling beat me to it. The Rave'N will give you more color than you bargained for :eek:oo:

The Gerber Recon is a pretty cheap design, not really all that useful for everyday tasks, however it's a fantastic kid's light.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I had a Gerber Recon once and it really not useful, unless of course they dramatically improved it. A kid has it now :D

Peak makes RGB lights, but those change automatically and you can't dial the color.

peakdisco.jpg

Beamshot:
peakdiscobeam.jpg

frontal:
peakdiscoled.jpg

The LEDs do nto change color in sync, so you get a funny "color salad".

Here's what you can do with the Raven:

ravenspectrum2.jpg

bernie

StarHalo

Flashaholic
That Peak is very unique; a light that just uncontrollably vomits color nonstop.. I can't think of a use for it, yet I'm ordering one :huh:

Ayeaux

Newly Enlightened
I bought this coast four color recon flashlight for my son. Not very bright, but perfect for him. I found it at a Radio Shack for $15.

MWClint

Enlightened
oh nice, a 7 led rgb mckinley!
was wondering if anyone had one of those.

ive got a single led rgb matterhorn and it seems to be quite a unique little
light.

when i cant sleep, i shine it at the ceiling and watch the colors. :popcorn:

7 led rgb peaks could cause seizures.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
You could use it together with a disco ball. :grin2:

Good thinking. I know my wife will probably use it ceiling-bounced when she's having "spa time"..

ive got a single led rgb matterhorn and it seems to be quite a unique little light.

What I didn't know is all the different body configs Peak can do; turns out you could have a single RGB LED Matterhorn powered by a 10180 - an RGB light that's the same size as a Lummi Raw :eek:oo:

(see the huge list of Peak configs here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/212589)

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Finally got my RGB Peak (danke Kiessling!)

Peak1.jpg

I didn't realize how small it was..

Peak2.jpg

Actually using this light to light your way at night is like being in a scene from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind :p