What nylon pouches/holsters will accomidate SF M2?

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking it would be good to get a nylon pouch for my SF M2 for activities in which it might come out of my pocket without me noticing (rough use). Any recommendations?

Thanks,

-john

THEluminator

Newly Enlightened
Surefire makes nylon holsters specially made to accomodate some of their lights. The only problem is that they dont make one that accomodates the M2. Might have to look elswere.

Raindrop

Enlightened
You might want to check with one of the various Blackhawk Gear dealers. They make a black nylon military / police type accessory pouch that my M2 fits into along with a plastic tube that holds 4 spare 123 cells. It is their Duty Univeral Utility Pouch # 52DU00BK. I seem to remember they had a specific pouch for the M2 as well.

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What nylon pouches/holsters will accomidate SF

Yah, I found the SOE one by searching CPF, but it looked a bit bulky for my tastes.

My guess it there is a Blackhawk pouch that would work, but it was hard to find it on their web site and a search of their web site didn't turn up any hits for M2. Maybe I'll look a bit harder.

Thanks,

-john

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Spec-Ops Brand Multi-light holster will fit the M2 and offers multiple attachment options (vertical, horizontal, Molle compatible) and also has a blue lens "shine-thru" feature that lets you shine the light thru a small blue filter in a grommet at the bottom for a low light illumination situation (reading a map etc..).

Click on sheaths then the Multi-light sheaths on main page Multi-light sheath

I'm also willing to bet that the Blackhawk modular 37mm Pouch which fits a single 37-40mm projectile would easily fit an M2 which is 1.47" at the bezel end. The pouch has an adjustable lid to accomodate different length projectiles. You could probably contact Blackhawk to verify as I'm sure one of those guys could check it out with an M2. I bet it would work great though.

37mm pouch

If you check the catalog alot of their pouches are double duty for instance the Surfire 3P Pouch has the same catalog number as the Duty Mace Canister Pouch.

Hope this helps you out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S

soe1

Yes we do make a pouch for the m2. We also make a pouch for an m2 with clickie tail cap and filter. We use the fstx buckle because often time the users don't want to make noise at night and give away the element of surprise. The high lumens have quite a shock value and can often times momentarily disorient an adversary. The institute taught this for years. Not to mention that the fstx buckle offers greater security for your $150.00 light.

But for those who prefer Velcro we do now offer pouches with Velcro closure that have 3 inches of contact surface. And they all are double layered inside to prevent the abrasive checkering from eating thru over time. And they all have a lifetime warranty.

They are available in black, OD, tan, tri color desert, and woodland camo. We make them belt mount or molle mounted.

We also make pouches for the m3 and m6 as well as for most of the remaining sure-fire line up.

Thank you
John Willis
www.soegear.com

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi John,

Could you note which part numbers / models fit the M2?

Thanks,

-john

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man John, the velcro is good news to those of us in the private sector who don't need to worry about noise. We just need a more low profile rig that doesn't catch or stick out from the belt too far. I may have to order an M3 pouch soon, do they offer multiple attachment points?

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif