I know you folks would appreciate this...

burtonmotox

Newly Enlightened
So the people I tell around here don't seem to understand the signifigance of this but I needed to tell someone, I figured you CPFers would understand: I try to keep up with all the latest flashlights, so I have quite a selection, it is for this reason that I was a little nervous of how I was going to explain to my girlfriend why I NEED the new m2x. I already have the big special mag gene made for me, I have the little lights, surefires, fenixs, and nitecores, so how do I explain I need the m2x? Well for easter she had a surprise for me, she had been paying attention when I was telling her how amazing this light was going to be, AND PREORDERED IT FOR ME! Now I would not call her a flashaholic, so for a layman to come into this, find where to order it, pick the right one (I want THROW), and even use the cpf discount code, I am blown away. Thats true love....:grin2:

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. She has paid attention to what you are interested in and gone out of her way to do something to make you happy. That tells alot about a person and your relationship. Make sure you do the same for her when the opportunity presents itself.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. She has paid attention to what you are interested in and gone out of her way to do something to make you happy. That tells alot about a person and your relationship. Make sure you do the same for her when the opportunity presents itself.

+100, heck, make that +100,000

UpChUcK

Enlightened
Your girlfriend = keeper! :twothumbs

That was very thoughtful of her. My wife just tells me "go ahead and get it". Which is fine by me. :cool:

KRUPPSTAHL

Newly Enlightened
sell her to me, i give you a Surefire SW01 fatty for her.

i need one like that !

good to hear such a story....