New Malkoff E-Series Bezel ??

LumenMan

Enlightened
I've heard talk of Gene coming out with a E-Series Bezel Assembly that will accept his M-Series LED drop in's. This sounds like a fantastic idea since you can convert any E-Series light into a lumen cannon :huh: I can only hope that this rumor is true.

Has anyone else heard about this?

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will, of course, scoop one up if they are coming out - but you can still get the same effect with an E2C adapter and a C/G/P bezel.

-Trevor

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually have this setup, but I've always felt that the C/G/P Bezels looked too big on the tiny E-Series bodies.

I agree.

The E-series lights are off balance with a C-series bezel.

I however always thought heads that size of the older McGizmo PR-T are pretty good for the E-series lights.

:naughty: COme on Gene, you know you want to make a sleeper with a PR-t shaped head...

kz1000s1

Enlightened
I agree.

The E-series lights are off balance with a C-series bezel.

I however always thought heads that size of the older McGizmo PR-T are pretty good for the E-series lights.

:naughty: COme on Gene, you know you want to make a sleeper with a PR-t shaped head...

I'll second the motion. I used to have a McGizmo PR-T head for my L4 and I thought it was a nice size. Not too big.

Gene43

Enlightened
This is something myself and the machinest have played with (off and on) for quite a while. We have a workable prototype which is about 1.125 in diameter and uses the M60. It seems to work quite well and doesn't have that German WWII hand grenade look that aftermarket E2 heads are famous for. We will see where it leads.

Gene

Bluehinder

Newly Enlightened
An E-series drop in, not a new head, would be the perfect Malkoff! Of all my lights, the E series lights are my favorite lights. Perfect size. Running them all (four) with LF bulbs, but would love to convert them to LED and keep the same cosmetics. Gotta be a big market here.

da.gee

Enlightened
E series drop-in from Malkoff? Please no! My wallet can't take it.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the jury is in and the verdict rendered. :twothumbs

-Trevor