Kenmax Australia is really no good...

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Recently I inquiry on purchasing replacement lamp for my E1. They reply me with an attachment with price quote, but there is no info about E1 replacement. I think it is just standard reply to all enquiry made to them. I'm replying his mail, and ask the info again, and they didn't reply ever since! Guess they don't have it.
But it is not polite just to ignore customer mail. They should tell that they don't have it in stock, or something. Caleo911 is right! (refer to his post at SF forum http://186thousand.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000044) Kenmax Australia is no good at all...
Their attitude is very different with SF Customer Service. SF Customer service is really second to none...

Hope Kenmax dealership is withdrawn by SF!!!
It is just a shame, considering their super high price they charge for. E.g. M6 cost around $600 USD here. Unbelievable!!! And it seems that they don't have any sparepart at all, even the bulb!!!

Sorry about outrageous post, but now I can understand Caleo911 feeling about Kenmax...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm. Have to object on this matter from my experience. I have twice inquired to Kenmax about Surefire lights and both times had extensive email communication (back and forth) with them personally answering all my questions. And this was from Bill Whalley (I think), One of the managers? Anyway. Great response. Maybe they are having a problem with their email. I had this occur to me once before with either Kenmax or CMG or something where they were having troubles with their email. Took them a while to respond but eventually did. Try sending it to [email protected]
Best of luck

D

**DONOTDELETE**

HI,
just wanted to say I had the best service from Kenmax recently. I bought the M6 by mail order, even though Kenmax do not generally supply direct to the public (they are the distributor for many products, and not the retailer). I got the M6 for approx $400 US, prompt service and got the light in a couple of days from ordering. I emailed Alan James ([email protected]. I haven't tried ordering spares as yet, but was told I could and invited to email anytime.