Can anyone help with some info on this Crouse-Hinds spotlight I just bought

themaxx69

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up this Crouse-Hinds spotlight with a Jefferson Mercury lamp ballast, EH-1. I have no idea what this thing is and I really don't know anything about large lights.

I have been unable to find much info online. It looks pretty big compared to some of the spotlights I have seen on the CPF forums, but again I'm a "light" newbie.:duh2: I think it's about 4-5 feet tall. Lamp is probably 15-18" diameter. It also has some kind of electrical box attached to it, kinda around the size big shoebox maybe. That probably doesn't help, but hopefully there weren't many different models?

I really would like to learn about what this thing is capable of.

I should be able to get a pic and some numbers off it next week.

Thanks.

themaxx69

Newly Enlightened
Got a couple pics.

themaxx69

themaxx69

IlluminatedOne

Newly Enlightened
I could not find much information about it although i found a company called
http://www.crouse-hinds.com/

Which may be able to point you in the right direction as they may know more about the specs of the light.

Hope that helps.

intheblack

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I was curious to know if you ever found any information on you Crouse-HInds light?
I too am in the same situation you were/are in. I have some lights and can't find much info/value for them.
Ive seen some on ebay form low to rediculous prices, and contacted cooper, eaton, Crouse-Hinds with little help.
Were you able to find any resource that was helpful? My serial number is HL-P1285
Thank you for your time and good luck,
Mike