Is it a sign?

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I was thinking of getting a Fenix light for my birthday in February and was trying to decide which to get & thought I wish there was a NZ dealer where I could have a look at them in person.

So I decided to let my fingers do the walking & found www.fenixlight.co.nz, and they have prices which are cheaper than getting them from overseas as well as having a B&M dealer near where I will be in February.

So now I am eyeing up an E-O1 in black, for my key ring to go with the UK 2 AAA Led light (It is lonely).

And for my birthday I now have to decide between a TK-10 or a TK-30.

Do I want a smaller size or go for the longer run times?

Decisions Decisions

It looks like I have relapsed & am now again suffering (enjoying?) from flashlaholics disease.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The lights, for example the LD20+, is cheaper on 4sevens($88 NZ including shipping for the LD20+) then there, but I'm not sure what the shipping charge is, so it could be more expensive after that and the E01 is $21 NZ including shipping, but once again, shipping charges could bump the price to above the store's price.

Also, you won't get to see the light if you buy online now. If the shipping charges aren't too great, you might be able to see the lights at the store, and then buy online.

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
The NZ dealer has free shipping in NZ apparently.

For me the price to get it from overseas would include - Item cost + Shipping + 2% currency conversion fee = total price.

You can buy more than one now:twothumbs

At the rate I am going it will be 3+

Last edited:

Conan

Newly Enlightened
The NZ dealer has free shipping in NZ apparently.

For me the price to get it from overseas would include - Item cost + Shipping + 2% currency conversion fee = total price.

At the rate I am going it will be 3+

3 only? Ha-ha! :laughing:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
4sevens has international shipping included in his prices, but then, being able to hold the light before you buy is a good feeling.

jblackwood

Enlightened
And for my birthday I now have to decide between a TK-10 or a TK-30.

These are two totally different lights with different emitters and reflector sizes.

Do I want a smaller size or go for the longer run times?

See above comment. :)

The TK-30 is more floody and the TK-10 is more throwy, though I still wouldn't consider it much of a thrower, especially with a textured reflector.

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I am going to :bumpit: this thread for an update.

I have been on my holiday and I have visited the B&M store but unfortunately they only had 3 in stock.

But they did have one I was eyeing up. I am now the owner of a Fenix L2T V2.0 & I must say that it is very nice.

It has a very white tint and a very nice hot spot with a reasonable amount of spill.

There are now about 4 Fenix lights on my shopping list.