Do you know this Girl?

TOB9595

Enlightened
hairshot.jpg

Here's Kelly my "Little Girl"
She lives in Calif. now. A pixie of a kid. Or not so kid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She's a photographer's assistant.
It'd be a hoot if one of the MANY CA'ans knows her.
She was gonna take photos's of some survival stuff I have HERE. But being 21 and enjoyin the CA weather, she hasn't quite got to it yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
She tells me it's hotter than blazes there.
My GF Jeanne is in Santa Barbara this week and the weather is a bit milder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I like to think she has my looks but everyone else says she has her Mom's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Tom

Darell

Flashaholic
Whoa! Might as well volunteer to take a group of a thousand three-year-olds into a candy store! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My single son lives in San Diego....want me to send him her picture? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Hey... that was the TAME version of what I first thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Doh! - mine will come, mine will come. In about 14 years, I'd say.... Then I won't be laughing at this kind of stuff as much.

TOB9595

Enlightened
Well so much for a relatively serious question. I called and left her a message that I posted her on one of my boards.
I thought it would tickle her no end.
With all the CA'an's around it is not impractical to think someone is around that area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And when she reads this thread what will she think of the Flashoholics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
OH well maybe there'll be LIGHT at the end of my tunnel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
ROY, I don't think she needs the assistance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Tom

McGizmo

Flashaholic
14 years Darell? I reckon you will be a few years too late then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Did someone once say a daughter is a father's punishment for being a boy?

Tom,

I have friends my age with daughters your daughter's age and older. I watched them grow up and all I can think is I'm getting old. Dang!

- Don

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
TOB9595 said:
And when she reads this thread what will she think of the Flashoholics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, my guess is that she'll think "gee dad, thanks for posting that sexy picture of me on a geeky male-dominated board."

I'm sorry, I REALLY should stop. And I will. Somebody help me here - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Don is right, and I'm cringing already.

TOB9595

Enlightened
I just finished talking with her and sent her a link to this post. I hope she signs up to give you post male menopausal guys what for. She was so proud of this pic. I did think about cropping out her navel....SIGH!!
Male dominated!! what will Sasha say?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well, if she's going to be taking a look at this, i'd like to say that i'm much better looking than darell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Why do you think I have a picture of MY dauther as my avitar? I'm good-looking in a radio personality sort of way, if you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What would Sasha say? Probably "hey, this board is male dominated." Just how many women do you think Sasha is? I mean, she's a LOT of woman, but just the one physical being, ya know?

OK, Kelly. Bring it on!

Greta

Flashaholic
She's probably better off thinking it's male dominated than to think that one little old chick dominates all you males...
whip2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Not to mention if her name is Kelly... a VERY fine name, btw... then she's not stupid and knows what the real score is around here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
Kelly, when you read this you gotta sign up and post to put these "boys" in their place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Sasha knows how to do that
Where does she get those great gremlins?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
TOB9595 said:
At least you're safely far away in Iowa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i find it interesting that you say i'm safely far away in iowa, and not she's safely far away in california...she can't be as bad as sasha can she?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TOB9595

Enlightened
OH FOR THE LOVE OF SYMANTICS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif