Tom Green's New Inova

JOshooter

Enlightened
Tom Green\'s New Inova

I'm not sure where to put this because it involves flashlights. Anyway about what I'm supposed to be posting.

I'm watching The New Tom Green Show on MTV and he has a new Inova XT that he's playing around with, bringing it out every 5 minutes and shining it in his guests eyes. He seems to be enjoying it a lot.

We should all email him and invite him to the board. Who knows, maybe he's already a member...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: Tom Green\'s New Inova

i confess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

no...not really.

but i always thought it would be cool for a celebrity to advertise for the arc aaa or something of that nature.
maybe arnie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (he kind of reminds me of myself...)

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

bah...

i'll take any woman i can get, don't get me wrong there!
but if we're allowed to pic, i claim denise richards... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

LoneRebel

Enlightened

Rothrandir, Charlie Sheen may have a problem with that.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I see Drew at Neptune's Net on occasion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hawkhkg11

Enlightened

Tom Green:

img_main.jpg

Brock

Flashaholic

Maybe we should send him a CPF Arc to play with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Someone ought to send him a SureFire KL4, or heaven forbid, a Space Needle II, with an invitation to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened

Hawk, did you try to find the picture of Tom in a bowl of Cheetoes with some up his nose?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

what charlie doesn't know doesn't hurt him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JOshooter

Enlightened

If we choose one person to email him instead of swamping him with emails, I nominate <font color="red">Sigman</font> because he has a certain way with words. This choice is mine because he is diplomatic and can deal with everyone in a proper manner without appearing too "mean".

(Edit by Sigman a mistake! I hit the wrong key!! Sorry!)

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

I nominate Don to send him a light even Green can't figure out to turn on...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

a confusing light?

i think ginny should take that one up...
i'd like to see him whip a butternut squash out of his pocket and flashing poeople with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

[ QUOTE ]
brite one said:
If we choose one person to email him instead of swamping him with emails, I nominate <font color="red">Sigman</font> because he has a certain way with words. This choice is mine because he is diplomatic and can deal with everyone in a proper manner without appearing too "mean".
====================
Surely you have me mixed up with another memory in your mind (son)!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah forgot, I'll mention it to him next time I talk to him!
(and you think I'm joking?)