Lighthound Key Chain Light

NE450No2

Enlightened
Recently I recieved an order form lighthound.

With the order was one of their little LED key chain lights.

I call them "thumb lights" because you turn them on with your thumb...

Well I just dropped it in my pocket, and started using it around the house.

Well I did some work outside and my pants needed washing, so I put them in the washer. They were pretty dirty/muddy so I washed them twice, then put them in the Dryer...

Well, when I got them out of the dryer I noticed the Lighthound thumb light was in the dryer with them. :eek:

Well I figured it was toast.:shakehead

However to my suprise it still works great.:D

After 2 washings and bouncing around in the dryer.:thumbsup:

ragweed

Enlightened
They are really sturdy little boogers! I have 4 for free with my orders. They are about 10 lumens of light & very handy for the keyring. Lighthound is a good guy here for sure!

umc

Enlightened
Good to know. I have a rack full of them but have yet to use them. Maybe I'll swap one into the rotation.

ekengle

Newly Enlightened
I like to put one in the top left corner of all my Plano type storage boxes. No matter what box I grab or what it contains there is always a light in the same place in the box.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have more of them than I know what to do with. (Yes, numerous multiple orders at Lighthound. I admit it.)

They're great little lights. I ought to start giving them away to my friends.

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
I order them by the bagful, in different colors, and give them away.
I used to order 50 10mm-LED thumb lights at a time from Asia and give them to kids on the bus or train; if the kid was crying, s/he would stop crying and start smiling as soon as the light was in-hand. It was well worth a dollar to make a kid feel special. I should order more.