A Drunken "I Love You MAN!!"

Festivus

Newly Enlightened
Seriously, the people on these forums rule.

I am a member to an "audiophile" site... my god those people are douche bags and I seriously hate to say I'm one of em.

I'm happy to be one of you on here and all I gotta say is a drunken "I Love You Man!!"

Keep it up and never change.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Your post had a rather harsh upper midrange with sharp, biting treble infringing on the somewhat muddied lower octaves.

Also; FLASHLIGHTS, YEEAAAAHHH!

dancinghotrodguy.gif

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow - this thread rocks! In a mellow classical sounding kinda way. ;)

BTW - I am listening to this website on my B&W DM602's with Sunfire True sub. :nana:

Paladin

Enlightened
A simple cowboys HT speaker...
Captured_2008-6-12_00005.jpg

Yes, the wife let me build 4 of them for our living room!

The gratuitous photo of my $50 mac tube amp. It was running when bought at a local flea market. Retubed and rebuilt the voltage doubler and a good many years later she still plays beautifully.
Captured_2006-6-13_00002.jpg

I was involved in audio forums years ago, and became convinced that I don't play well with fragile egos. Quite frankly, there are enough closeted audiophiles here at CPF to answer most questions with reasonable solutions. I've built single driver speakers, two and three way systems with crossovers, electronic crossovers in tube and solid state versions, and learned electronics back in the 70's when most gear was tube based.

Maybe we should get a subforum here for Audio enthusiasts.

Paladin