Zebralight SC50+ UI question

angler

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys - I recently put a 14500 rechargeable in this thing. With a 14500 the high setting is suppossed to start at 193 lm and the second stage (by double clicking) is 122 lm. When I turn mine on it starts at 122 lm amd when I double click it jumps to 193 lm. My medium and low settings work fine (start high and are double clicked into their lower setting).

Anyone else have this issue? Is this the way the programming is set up?

pae77

Enlightened
With the + models, on the high mode on 14500's, it comes on by default first to the lower of the two high levels.

With the other modes (low and medium) it is supposed to memorize the last level the user has it set at before turning it off or changing to a different mode and come on at that level the next time the user activates that mode (medium or low).

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the + models, on the high mode on 14500's, it comes on by default first to the lower of the two high levels.

With the other modes (low and medium) it is supposed to memorize the last level the user has it set at before turning it off or changing to a different mode and come on at that level the next time the user activates that mode (medium or low).

+1

You have no defect it is suppose to work as you and pae77 describe. The first run (not the + model) comes on in 193 lumen but the sub level is a strobe.