rigid industries diablo flashlight

Gto19

Newly Enlightened
i have one of there led lightbars on my truck and love .so what do you guys think about there diablo flashlight for a buck twenty.im not trying to sell the product just trying to learn about flashlights.if there is somthing out there better tell me what it is so i can compare and learn

thanks guys

:eek:

Our brightest flashlight available. Utilizing a total of 5 LED's for the ultimate beam pattern. This flashlight puts out a true 900 lumens of light in a very tight spot pattern. Usable light is projected to approximately 2000'. Comes with 2 (18650) rechargeable batteries with a wall charger. Constructed of an all-aluminum housing with a lexan lens. Great for hunting, on boats, cars or UTV's where light projection is critical.
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Left_MidDiv.gif
clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Right_MidDiv.gif
clear1x1.gif
Features
  • Full Charge run time - 45 minutes
  • Dimensions: Head Diameter - 2.1",
  • Length - 9.1", Weight - 13.4oz
clear1x1.gif
DBox_Border_Left_Bottom.gif
http://www.rigidindustries.com/product_p/rgdfll5led.htm

bkumanski

Enlightened
Not too sure what this is stolen from (Rominson maybe?) but it looks good if it performs well and isn't built with cheap components. I'm actually intrigued by the "Halo" light they sell. Kinda looks like a single 18650 SST50 light:

http://www.rigidindustries.com/product_p/rgdfllp.htm

May be worth a look too. Anyone have more info or can you tell who makes these for Rigid?

The photo on the main flashlights page (not in the actual product description I linked) has a head shot of the light. Its a large die light, looks like an SST, but maybe an MCE?

Last edited:

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a LOT of lights that appear to be identical to both products mentioned on DealExtreme and Kaidomain. "Buyer Beware" is the golden rule with either of those sites. Order there, and you are likely to find the same light at a dramatically lower price. Just my $0.02