The Duel

LukeK

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I have no idea how to respond to that

Red-T

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That was totally pointless, can I see it again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric_M

Enlightened
Sometimes you need a little sophisticated humor to finish off the week.

Have a good holiday!

Eric

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i have no idea but that was the funniest thing i ever seen

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
A hommage to Southern Culture as represented in multi-media?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
A hommage to Southern Culture as represented in multi-media?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!! Nothing of the sort goes on down here.

*picks up banjo and heads down to creek* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a side note, the sheet music to Dueling Banjos is the most sold sheet music ever. Good trivia question.

(oh the video...someone was smoking some serious crack when they made that)

Mark

brightnorm

Flashaholic
That was great, absolutely hilarious despite its relatively primitive technique! Maybe you need to have seen Deliverance to appreciate it; great film. Let's see more of this kind of wacky creativity!

Brightnorm

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
In light of all the negativism that exists in this world, that gave me a smile! Thanks!

Now I suppose we should start a lenghty, controversial tirade about it and argue why it should or shouldn't be or whether or not the chickens actually had the right to burn the KFC cross or perhaps we should instead be worried about those poor pigs that were being shown running for their lives and what that symbolizes or the right of the boys to be chasing them down probably high on some sort of illegal or even legal substance or just perhaps being boys in a car that probably represents a weapon of mass destruction along with the squirrel and penguin that started it all in the first place because they were told that they couldn't play those instruments anyways and why they chose that tune to begin with or why Burt Reynolds was in that canoe in the first place and what he was probably hauling in it for who knows what reason.....

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
You forgot the argument about whether or not it reinforces negative stereotypes about southern, or rural culture.

mvario

Newly Enlightened
but what about Daisy???

daisy1.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if I should be offended by the negative stereotyping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif or laugh my a** off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif .......Ok, I'll laugh my a** off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Dan