New Lights

Dan0s

Newly Enlightened
Alright everyone, I'm after 2 new lights and am just looking for some recommendations and advice!
The last light i bought was the Jet 1 pro v3.
Now what i am after is pretty much one small edc similar to a liteflux 3xt and a 120p in size and maybe more power would be great but similar UI.

Also after something like a Dereelight DBS V3 MCE in brightness and i guess form also.
What does anyone think? Is there something like either of these out there?
Thanks in advance!

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Now what i am after is pretty much one small edc similar to a liteflux 3xt and a 120p in size and maybe more power would be great but similar UI.

Also after something like a Dereelight DBS V3 MCE in brightness and i guess form also.
What does anyone think? Is there something like either of these out there?
Thanks in advance!

Sounds to me that the HDS Clicky is what you're looking for. I don't know what output you need, but the 120 lumen is good value. It's also available in 140lumen, 170lumen, and a high CRI model. IMHO, the HDS Clicky is superior to the NT 120P in every criteria except two - length, and you can get a remote switch for the NT if you need to weapon mount it. The HDS Clicky is more robust, has 4 programmable presets (NT only has 3), better designed/engineered, has a 3mm UCL (instead of polycarbonate), stronger threads, better regulation and electronics, no flickering, has battery protection (both physical and discharge), more reliable, better switch, longer run time, more features, better customer service, etc, etc. I believe the HDS Clicky 120 may also be cheaper. I'm not 100% sure. Call James at Cooltorches.com . He's the official Australian dealer for HDS and Malkoff products.