Need Suggestions for a predominantly floody mid-size 2x Cr123

jcalvert

Enlightened
Im beginning the process of looking for a mid-size (5-6) light that runs on 2x CR123s (18650s are also fine) and has a predominantly flood-based beam. Im currently considering the Olight M21 (I have the M20S), but I would like to see if their are other options out there with a much broader hotspot than the M21 with some additional useable spill.

I would like this type and size of light to be used to light up a campsite and walk trails without having to swing the light back and forth for coverage and to also project out solidly to say, at least 50 yards.

Also, since I'm one for multi-purpose lights that have a moonlight mode of under 1 lumen and strobe modes in a seperate group (Maelstrom G5), I would like to find an option with these features. But for my primary purpose of locating a mid-size, flood-based light, these characteristics are not deal breakers since I have other lights with these features. Thanks for any suggestions beyond the Olight M21, which for now is the current leader to fill this niche.

John

jcalvert

Enlightened
Im beginning the process of looking for a mid-size (5-6) light that runs on 2x CR123s (18650s are also fine) and has a predominantly flood-based beam. Im currently considering the Olight M21 (I have the M20S), but I would like to see if their are other options out there with a much broader hotspot than the M21 with some additional useable spill.

I would like this type and size of light to be used to light up a campsite and walk trails without having to swing the light back and forth for coverage and to also project out solidly to say, at least 50 yards.

Also, since I'm one for multi-purpose lights that have a moonlight mode of under 1 lumen and strobe modes in a seperate group (Maelstrom G5), I would like to find an option with these features. But for my primary purpose of locating a mid-size, flood-based light, these characteristics are not deal breakers since I have other lights with these features. Thanks for any suggestions beyond the Olight M21, which for now is the current leader to fill this niche.

John