Shopping for new light - love U2-style UI

Woodpuppy

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

After all this time lurking, I still only have my faithful E2O and Streamlight Microstream. This Christmas I'll be treating myself to something new. I really love the simplicity of the Surefire U2 ui, dead simple to operate.

I have to say I have been swayed by the HDS clickies.... I emailed HDS and was told they had looked into combining the functionality of the twisty and the clicky, which is worth waiting for, especially since all the smooth bezel hi-cri models are sold out everywhere I've looked. An 85tr twisty/clickie hybrid would be pretty slick.

So after all the looking, I'm still hooked by the U2! Are there any other lights out there with the same type of ui?

thanks and Merry Christmas!

Dave

Woodpuppy

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

After all this time lurking, I still only have my faithful E2O and Streamlight Microstream. This Christmas I'll be treating myself to something new. I really love the simplicity of the Surefire U2 ui, dead simple to operate.

I have to say I have been swayed by the HDS clickies.... I emailed HDS and was told they had looked into combining the functionality of the twisty and the clicky, which is worth waiting for, especially since all the smooth bezel hi-cri models are sold out everywhere I've looked. An 85tr twisty/clickie hybrid would be pretty slick.

So after all the looking, I'm still hooked by the U2! Are there any other lights out there with the same type of ui?

thanks and Merry Christmas!

Dave