What is your most anticipated light?

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
I check everyday for the Quark TurboX to be released. I also check for new Zebralights sporting the new XM-L LED. And, thanks to your post I just added the EagleTac MX25 L2 Turbo to the list....didn't know about this thing. Looks great & sadly looks better than the EagleTac M3C4 XM-L I just bought.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Anything from Milkyspit. As the months fall off the calendar I go through the gambit of anticipation related emotions.
They aren't all pleasant. LoL

mrlysle

Enlightened
Right now, it's the Zebralight SC60w I ordered. But I also want a new HDS rotary to go with my 170 clicky!

KLowD9x

Banned
I have two lights currently shipping to me that I am really excited about.

The first is a Yezl Z1X XML driven at 2.5A using one 18650 battery! This one really excites me! I hope to have it before next week but shipping seems to be slower than anticipated.

I also had my Streamlight supplier finally bring me their new catalog which contained a very interesting light called the Super Tac XL. Only 200 lumens on 2x123s but it has a HUGE reflector. It is rated 40,000cd with a throw of 400m. I should have it in my hands on Tuesday.

I am waiting on an email from Zebralight on their new XML light (rumored to be the "SC600"). I have a little extra put back for when this comes out.

macnoodle

Newly Enlightened
Definitely the HDS Rotary, I was supposed to have it at three weeks. I am now in to my fourth week of waiting....:paypal::hairpull::popcorn:

What Rob said, except I've been waiting a little longer. A couple of days longer! :whistle: :D

Burgess

Flashaholic
4Sevens version of Fenix E01.

AKA E01 Killer

What i REALLY want, however, is its AA-powered "Big Brother" version !

:thumbsup::popcorn:
_

Imon

Enlightened
Surefire Optimus!
Oh wait.... Just kidding

I've been waiting for the LX1 Lumamax for awhile though.

Haven't kept up with the HDS line though... The rotary looks very interesting. I bet browsing the brightness and customization menu will be much easier. Don't really see the need to replace my Ra Clicky 140 ... although the 200 lumen output is tempting... never been a big fan of rotating controls though ...

Also it looks like Henry has added a disable burst mode option in the customization menu. Looks like you burst mode whiners have won! :p

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one.

ModPocket.jpg