Donations Needed for Christmas Gifts IX!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
As our beloved member ksbman would say,
Its that time of year again. :santa: v2011! This time I'm starting it a bit early ;)

Keith decided to pass on the santa hat to me last year... but by no means do I take credit for his hard work prior years, and all the donators that will hop in! He is still around, just not as much as before! :wave: :thumbsup:
The rules will be the same as when Keith was running the giveaways.

Here are all his past threads - 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
And here is last year's thread: 2009 Unfortunately posts were lost in the crash.

Let us all kick back and have fun! Rummage in your drawers, closets, find a light (or 2 lovecpf) that you've not been using that you think would be great for a fellow flashaholic to get their hands on. :twothumbs
As said above, the rules will be mostly the same as last year :) I added that last bit because I saw that happening last year unfortunately. :mad:

These rule are for the recipients.. not the donators, but if you want to donate a light and don't like the rules, They're flexible.

This offer is open to those participating members of the CPF community who cannot afford to buy one of these lights themselves, whether it be because they have no job, no disposable income, are still in school, or ?.

- If your 'About Me' profile isn't filled out, you don't qualify.
- If you have received a gift from each of the last 3 Christmas Give-aways, then you don't qualify.
- If you have more than one 'high end' light, you dont qualify.
- If you just don't want to spend your own money, you don't qualify.
- If you just want another light to add to your collection, you don't qualify.
- If you signed up for CPF just to join the giveaway, you don't qualify. :ohgeez:

If you'd like to donate, it would be easiest if you just held on to the light until it is chosen. That way you could send it directly to the person who chose it, instead of mailing it to me and having me mail it again.

Gift donations will be accepted up until the day of the drawing; I'll start the drawing November 27th.

This thread is just for people who would like to donate a light. I'll start a thread next week for those of you who would like to receive a light.

Those who would like to donate, please email:

0001SS-2010-11-03_19.23.29.png

with the subject of at least CPF Giveaway in it :)

please include your CPF name if possible, otherwise, I'll list you as anonymous!
Oh, and include any location restrictions if you can! (for shipping might be expensive international).

Let the generosity commence! lovecpf :grouphug:

-Craig

Last edited:

etherealshade

Enlightened
I had a blast donating last year, I'm looking forward to it again. Good vibes all round generally. Expect an email with a list soon Craig!

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm in! :santa: I'll do some digging this weekend and email by Sunday PM... :) Thanks for doing this again.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I've actually been looking for this thread for the past few days this year. Things are actually worse than they were last year for me. However, I am still blessed and want to give other, less fortunate, CPFers a Merry Christmas. Give me a handful of days to go through my collection to see what I have to donate.

Also, thanks again for hosting this event for yet another year.

Imon

Enlightened
While I don't celebrate Christmas the friendliness and community of CPF always warms my heart. :)
I hope everyone who participates has fun!

etherealshade

Enlightened
Calling ksbman! Does anyone know if he'll be joining us this year? He hasn't been on the forum in a while; hope he's okay.

medieval

Newly Enlightened
Donation list finally sent. Sorry for slacking.
Thanks for taking this on Craig.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Craig, my apologies for not emailing you a bit sooner.

Please let me know if you received my donation list as well. Thank you.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sweet! Thanks for the confirmation.

Can't wait to see the entire list of donated lights. Here's to another successful Christmas Giveaway. Cheers!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've cut down my light inventory to pretty much the ones I use, and the ones that I could spare are kind of beat up =/

But I have a NIB knife that I'd be interested in donating - is that ok? Or are we restricting to lights only? It's a SRM 710.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not asking or donating, just wanted to say that's a pretty cool tradition you all have going. Cheers!

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've cut down my light inventory to pretty much the ones I use, and the ones that I could spare are kind of beat up =/

But I have a NIB knife that I'd be interested in donating - is that ok? Or are we restricting to lights only? It's a SRM 710.

While this is generally a flashlight / related giveaway, I don't see why not! Email me please :)

Craig

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crap year for me as well, rough and rocky almost all the way. But I'd still like to make someone else's day brighter; count me in! (email sent)