Holsters for tiny lights?

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
I like to put my keychain lights in my watch pocket. They have pocket clips to secure them, and when I reach into my main pocket right below for change or car keys, I get scratched by the clips. They also bulge a bit, and make it difficult to grab change or keys. I'd much rather have a belt mounted holster for the lights, and possibly one just large enough to hold a spare battery as well. The lights I carry include: iTP A3 E0S upgraded, Lumintop Worm SS, Tank007 E09, and Fenix L0D. They're the same size more or less.

I've tried finding reasonably priced pocket knife sheaths, but it seems most stores don't carry them anymore. I liked the Fenix holsters that they include with some of their lights, but none are made for the AAA lights.

Looking at Dae's site, there are tons of holsters, but it's hard to tell about size and quality. I'd prefer getting something locally, but if I have to get something from overseas, I'd like to know that someone has some experience with it.

There was someone here on CPF years ago from Korea who made custom Kydex holsters, and I had several made to accomodate different lights. Sadly, a couple of them failed after some time including the one he made for me for the L0D and spare battery.

Thanks,
Lightningbug

Last edited:

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
One member here owns and operates a custom leather shop and has provided many users with custom holsters for a variety of lights. I don't know if he has done many for AAA lights but it wouldn't hurt to ask. His website is here.

TadpolePilot

Newly Enlightened
Fenix 20 PD with holster small and light.
Put it on my belt and never use it.
The lights I use are on neck lanyards and in shirt pocket or inside shirt. Use those many times a day or night.