Post a picture of your EDC light(s) clipped or holstered on a typical day out.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
About to take a run.

35jyo83.jpg

With a can of OC. I just pull my shirt over. Can't really see anything. Doesn't print much. When it's dark the light is in hand.

In "certain" situations, with the makeshift zip-tie handle, I can almost grab it like I'm clearing a firearm.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
SWM V10R Ti in CBLME kydex - if im wearing pants - this one is with me
clbme2.jpg

the Muyshondt Aeon is on a neck lanyard - under my shirt
and i also carry either a 6P/platatac holster or 9P/ripoffs holster (both nylon holsters with a velcro flap)

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never realised taking a photo of your own waistline could be so difficult and unflattering!!!

Anyway, best shot I've managed, my own Belt EDC a First Light Tomahawk LE using it's own clip (Task light attached at base)

7189502585_5e89c8b7e1.jpg

Apologies for not being able to suck in my belly any more than that!

I have to say, this light uses the best and most reliable belt clip that I have ever owned.

As a side issue, I wonder how many pairs of jeans will be in this thread ultimately?

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
All i need is on my keys. Can't go anywhere without my keys.
dsc00396t.jpg

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never realised taking a photo of your own waistline could be so difficult and unflattering!!!

Anyway, best shot I've managed, my own Belt EDC a First Light Tomahawk LE using it's own clip (Task light attached at base)

7189502585_5e89c8b7e1.jpg

Apologies for not being able to suck in my belly any more than that!

I have to say, this light uses the best and most reliable belt clip that I have ever owned.

As a side issue, I wonder how many pairs of jeans will be in this thread ultimately?

Doesn't that light clip tear up your belt?

I also wear it on my belt but I always wear button up jean shirts untucked so I don't care about scratches to that one clipped area..

For business dress I just have the light clipped to the inside of my laptop/tablet shoulder case instead.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

^^ hhahaha. Who cares :D

This is how I roll on a typical day in jeans.

10erigx.jpg

I'd probably carry the pepper on my strong side however. Light on the left. Very inconspicuous.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
aa9b13cb.jpg

My HDS clipped to my belt with a short lanyard tucked behind my belt. A quick tug pulls the lanyard from behind the belt when deployed.
Just an FYI, the HDS stock clip holds the light much more secure to the belt than the Moddoo clip. Had to put the Moddoo clip on my modded 6P.

Last edited: