How much further can I upgrade this SureFire 6P?

Wave

Newly Enlightened
Let's see, currently I have a 6P with:

A19 Adapter for the 9 volt Lamp Assemblies
KT1 Turbohead
N1 6 volt Lamp Assembly
M15 9 volt Lamp Assembly
M16 9 volt Lamp Assembly
Z48 Tailcap
Z32 Shock Isolated Bezel
KR2 Ni-Cd Conversion Kit
KL3 LED Conversion Head

I have some pretty cool options to play around with here but short of buying a different model SureFire did I miss anything or can you guys suggest any other further upgrades, particularly when in the 9 volt mode?

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
The N2 lamp for 9v turbohead configuration. Good luck finding one tho, i hear theyre backordered for months.

Experiment_626

Newly Enlightened
2 words:

Seek Therapy!
(Just kidding)

Seriously, I think I saw an N2 at a local (Dallas) police supply store. I'll see if I can't stop by there again in the next few days & see if I am remembering correctly.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: How much further can I upgrade this SureFire 6

You can get a second A19 and then a MN60 (225lumens) MN61 (350 lumens) and the N62 (500 lumens) also an SRTH and a 3" T1 would be nice upgrades.

Wave

Newly Enlightened

A second A19? I never even thought of that, kind of like a poor mans M4 Devastator right?

I'll be looking around for an N2.

What is an "SRTH" and where can I obtain one?

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

SRTH is a Steve Ryan Turbo Head. They haven't been made for some time (late 90's I think?) but you still can get then here and there if you know were to look. Drop me a PM if you want and I might be able to help you find one. Last time I checked I could also get a few N2's for a source. A little off topic, but if the backorder from SF is long enough should I order a few and then resell them (as close to cost as possible) on CPF?

-Mike