New Zebralight S6330?

tonkem

Enlightened
Noticed Illumination supply and E2Field gear do not have any stock of the old model, as well as the Zebralight site has been "out of stock" for some time. Anyone have any news? New model could put out 3300 lumens at 3 times the Sc600 L2 model.. It also has been moved to the "discontinued" lights section on the google doc. :(

Love my Current 6330...

Last edited:

sam7

Newly Enlightened
Noticed Illumination supply and E2Field gear do not have any stock of the old model, as well as the Zebralight site has been "out of stock" for some time. Anyone have any news? New model could put out 3300 lumens at 3 times the Sc600 L2 model.. It also has been moved to the "discontinued" lights section on the google doc. :(

Love my Current 6330...

I hope demand is sufficient that they release an updated model. I've been starting to think about this model, but with the XM-L2 out, its hard to settle for an XM-L version.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
i just noticed that the S6330 is listed in the "discontinued products" section of zebralight's website. :(

Yawningdog

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have suggestions for somebody looking for this type of light? From what I've been reading, it seems to be the floodiest of the very high lumen category. Everything else looks to be very throwy or somewhere in-between. I have a TM-26 which spreads the light out pretty well but is really more like one giant hot spot than a flood.

tonkem

Enlightened
Anyone have suggestions for somebody looking for this type of light? From what I've been reading, it seems to be the floodiest of the very high lumen category. Everything else looks to be very throwy or somewhere in-between. I have a TM-26 which spreads the light out pretty well but is really more like one giant hot spot than a flood.

The TM26 is going to throw further than the 6330, and is higher lumens. If money is no object, you can look at the Lupine Betty TL2 or Betty TL, they are 4500 lumens and 2600 lumens respectively, or you could look at the Lupine Piko TL Max rated at 1200 lumens in a small package. I just picked one up for my wife as her EDC. They are pricey though.