New EagleTac MX25L4

utlgoa

Enlightened
The MX25L4 has been on the market for several weeks but there still are no independent reviews or video's on YouTube.

I find that very interesting..........

HIDSGT

Enlightened
who comes out with a new light thats 650 lumens weaker then the previous model being MX25L3C? makes no sense. I own the L3C and have to say its quite impressive but I do wish it was slightly longer like this one.

leaftye

Newly Enlightened
I have the L3 and was hoping this would be a harder driven version because I like the tint and colors of the MT-G2. What's the SBT-90 like?

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
who comes out with a new light thats 650 lumens weaker then the previous model being MX25L3C? makes no sense. I own the L3C and have to say its quite impressive but I do wish it was slightly longer like this one.

Lumens it is not the only measure of a light. The L4 has more throw.

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
The MX25L4 has been on the market for several weeks but there still are no independent reviews or video's on YouTube.

I find that very interesting..........

I've noticed that myself. For instance, there are very few reviews for the MX25L2 line and that's been out for a long time now. Maybe they just don't sell that well. Some people (myself included) aren't in love with the quirky, complicated and rather unintuitive twisty head UI. My TX25C2 XM-L2, while a very bright and compact light, is forever malfunctioning in this regard and I use it only in turbo mode, leaving the head alone for the most part.

Last edited:

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
The MX25L4 has been on the market for several weeks but there still are no independent reviews or video's on YouTube. I find that very interesting..........
I think I'm one of the only people that does many Eagletac reviews and I've been super backed up, so I haven't gotten to it yet. It's on the list though...

utlgoa

Enlightened
MX25L4......."The Greatest Light That Never Was"..................reviewed !

MBentz

Enlightened
I like Eagletac lights, but I don't see the purpose of this light. What does it do that the cheaper SX25L3 and MX25L3 don't?

utlgoa

Enlightened
April 8th 2014 and still no beam shots or even a video on YouTube.........says a lot about this light and the future of any new SST-90 flashlights.

chorlton

Newly Enlightened
I like Eagletac lights, but I don't see the purpose of this light. What does it do that the cheaper SX25L3 and MX25L3 don't?

It comes with the option of an SBT-70 so will throw like crazy... I like that!!! Plus it is within the budget of mere mortals as it is the only light I've seen with this emitter without the additional cost of built in charge pack. Reviews are slow to emerge as I suspect this model will draw attention from more expensive models...

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
I've heard Marshal at going gear has done a review on this light but still some editing or needs finishing up.
Meanwhile I've gone with tm26 as Andrew at Andrew and Amanda (awesome customer service BTW) disclosed less returns on nitecore vs. eagle tac with the larger output lights.

Last edited: