My First flash light sunwayman D40A

Hukaka

Newly Enlightened
hi all alex from Malaysia.
after gain many knowledge from this forum and i purchase my very first LED flashlight,(Cool White)
a Sunwayman D40A. extra with a sanyo eneloop 2450 pack off 4XAA and charger.
i do order a defuser and filter,but the supplier give me a nitecore brand filter and fenix defuser.
the filter i can just plug in bottom of the light and carry with pouch it provide.
but i having a question cause the heat sink was covered by the filter rubber will it be overheated and became malfunction?
and the filter are need to push inside or just slightly cover the top side?
sorry for a bad picture cause i used my sony xperia Z the camera default having a defect some dust stick into the CMOS censor.and cause like that.
feel some hot after turning turbo mode for after a few minute.
2r5wx7n.jpg

2qs70jm.jpg

2zhji9c.jpg

sn2scn.jpg

qp59h1.jpg

kj2

Flashaholic
Put them just far enough on, so they stay in place. The heatsink is there for a reason ;) so don't cover it up, when you have the light in a higher mode. With Low or Med mode it shouldn't be a problem, I guess. But with High and Turbo the light does get warm/hot.

Hukaka

Newly Enlightened
Put them just far enough on, so they stay in place. The heatsink is there for a reason ;) so don't cover it up, when you have the light in a higher mode. With Low or Med mode it shouldn't be a problem, I guess. But with High and Turbo the light does get warm/hot.

thanks guy,my next target will be 18650 Fenix TK series mostly will be 51 or 76.
there are big stuff cannot carry along in my pouch sling bag.but will stay in my car or house.