2015 Lupine TL2 4500 Lumen Flashlight

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Just unboxed this little monster of a light and looks sure are deceiving as you would never expect something like this to produce a incredible (GENUINE) 4500 Lumens. Cant wait until dark this evening to fire it up..Anyone else owning one of these new models as they just arrived in USA late on Tuesday..

tonkem

Enlightened
Nope. I am kinda waiting for them to make the head a bit smaller or re introduce the Wilma, as I prefer the smaller head to the Tl2's large head. I have 2 Wilma TL's and 1 Betty TL (only 2600 lumens). Let us know how long it stays (visably) at 4500 lumens. I read of some step down. Also be sure to post some pics! Lupine makes some great lights though. Here is a shot of my Betty TLs and Wilma TL with the Zebralight 6330, sc52 and sc600

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
How does one go about adding a picture..? I dont see the little paper clip icon for attachments..?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
bulbmogul, not pics yet?
YES I have pics,however for the life of me i CANT find a way to upload them and YES I thought I knew how. I dont have none of these places where my pictures are kept at, but are only stored in MY PICTURES on the computer. It asks me to submit a URL and I cant figrue it out..Yes its a sweet light and the wow factor is high..

tonkem

Enlightened
PM SENT.

YES I have pics,however for the life of me i CANT find a way to upload them and YES I thought I knew how. I dont have none of these places where my pictures are kept at, but are only stored in MY PICTURES on the computer. It asks me to submit a URL and I cant figrue it out..Yes its a sweet light and the wow factor is high..

tonkem

Enlightened

Here are the pics that bulbmogul sent me to post :)

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light! Any beamshots?

I wonder how it compares to the EagleTac MX25L3C XP-G2X6?

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Nice light! Any beamshots?

I wonder how it compares to the EagleTac MX25L3C XP-G2X6?
Sorry dont do beam shots as i am not capable of it, however ican say i am quite pleased with the quality and the german engineering that goes into something like this. When Lupine states a light is a certain Lumen, thats what it is. To many of these other companies have such bogus lumens rated on the light...