Recommend me a holster/bag for a Nitecore TM16

HEDP

Enlightened
Hello,

I'm looking for a holster or bag to carry a Nitecore TM16 that isn't too pricey. I saw one before in a thread on here but I couldn't find it when I looked again.

What are some good ones at a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance. You'd think a $200 light would come with a holster. Both my Olight M3XS-UT's came with a nice holster and plastic carrying case and they are cheaper lights.

Last edited:

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a holster on Ebay that claims to be useable with a TM16. It is not Nitecore, but looks well made from the photos. It is listing for $15.99 OBO. I'm seriously thinking about that one, but haven't decided yet.

markr6

Flashaholic
I picked up a cheapo lens bag on Amazon. Good enough; just something to keep it from getting all beat up in a backpack or duffel bag.

nimdabew

Enlightened
So are you looking for an over the shoulder, carry bag for other essential things like gum and bobby pins, or are you just looking for a pouch to put the light in? If pouch, are you planning on attaching the pouch to bag, have it free hanging, or something? Too many unknowns.

I have a camera bag you can have for a few bucks. It is made by case logic and I used to put my aviation headset in it with a bunch of other stuff I need for flying too.

ven

Flashaholic
I bought a holster from HKe for the tk75vn and sure it would be ideal for the tm16

Similar to the supbeam holster.

iirc around £9.99 ish....

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody looked at using one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LY4SLC/?tag=cpf0b6-20

It's made to hold water bottles and should fit lights of this size. Molle connections so they should fit well on a pack, just not sure about belt carry.

Reviews say it will hold a 32oz bottle. Looks to be 10" tall with 4+" diameter.
Does it come with a strap, the description doesn't say. I got this one: Vism by Ncstar Molle Hydration Bottle Carrier Pouch - Black - CVWBC2948B, from Paintballsky on Ebay for $15 shipped. Made by Vism, a well known maker of hunting cases and packs, and very well built. I would pad the bottom since it is 10" deep and the TM16 is only 7 something inches. The pouch in front would be great for extra cells and/or a small charger, or for storing the strap when not in use. There is a belt loop, a MOLLE strap and a D ring in the back for mounting, and MOLLE webbing all over.

HighCaliber

Newly Enlightened
Does it come with a strap, the description doesn't say.

I don't have one yet, but in the Q/A section it points out that it does NOT come with a strap. It does have D-rings on each side for that purpose. Personally, I have many variations of straps that I could use.

Thanks for the tip on padding the bottom. It could even be thick enough to raise the light closer to the top for easier deployment. If it is layered, it could be adjusted based on the lights length for multiple lights of this size.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought a holster from HKe for the tk75vn and sure it would be ideal for the tm16

Similar to the supbeam holster.

iirc around £9.99 ish....
That's the one I was talking about from Ebay in my post above. I got mine today. It is not made by Nitecore, but looks to be designed similar to my Nitecore holsters for other lights. It has a D ring, a MOLLE strap, and a large belt loop on the back. The construction seems sturdy, and my TM16 fits quite nicely.

HEDP

Enlightened
That's the one I was talking about from Ebay in my post above. I got mine today. It is not made by Nitecore, but looks to be designed similar to my Nitecore holsters for other lights. It has a D ring, a MOLLE strap, and a large belt loop on the back. The construction seems sturdy, and my TM16 fits quite nicely.

Nice. Do you have a link? Is that around $9. I'll order one.

akhyar

Enlightened

+1 on the holster.
On mine, it has the word "AceBeam" on the flap.
I bought mine for $12, but now it is listed at US$16 on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/391179959633?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Buzzing Bulb

Newly Enlightened
I don't have one yet, but in the Q/A section it points out that it does NOT come with a strap. It does have D-rings on each side for that purpose. Personally, I have many variations of straps that I could use.

Thanks for the tip on padding the bottom. It could even be thick enough to raise the light closer to the top for easier deployment. If it is layered, it could be adjusted based on the lights length for multiple lights of this size.

Hi I found a Chinese copy of that exact water pouch, that does come with a strap link
It has that side pouch for extra batteries and maybe a small multimeter or cleaning kit (silicon grease, cloth etc)
I found out that the copies are not that bad, the stitching is just as good, the zippers need a drop of oil and it is rain proof.
Doesn't have that nice vinyl material on the inside that condor has and the D rings are plastic.

Just wanted to let you know

fulabeer

Newly Enlightened
Hi, i'm after case for my TM16. I wanted something to protect the glass when not in use, or being thrown in a rucksack without being damaged.
I feel it is too big/heavy to strap to a trouser belt with lift up Velcro flap(for instant use), so just needed something rugged and neat.

What do you think of this? (£10.50 or $15 delivered)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GO0AKUA/

91sCTe5%2BB5L._SL1500_.jpg

816KjvImosL._SL1500_.jpg
81qALIdLs%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited: