New Eternalight comming out in Mid Febuary...

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was mailing the company that makes this lights a few questions regarding the Eternalight and the new models that were expected to go out in April,BTW they are very nice ! and I got a reply from Tom Hoops at eternalight, informing me that they are going to be out by mid February, they are called the Xray, and have a new feature called Nightbeacon, I don´t know what this feature is already asked but no reply yet, But since I was suggesting more brightness I think they already made some improvement to the already good light.

Have you heard about this new feature ? As for me I´m gonna wait for this new hot looks model to come out.

AlexGT

D

**DONOTDELETE**

hmmmm.... You suppose that nightbeacon thing might be like a momentary overdrive setting? I've been inches away from getting an Eternalight for so long, and I was just about to give in and do it, and now you have to mention a new model. Wow. BTW, are all the Eternalights that are selling now the new version (with the new software)? If not, how do you make sure you get the new version?

MikeB

Newly Enlightened
Pictures of the New Eternalight XRay are at:
http://www.techass.com/el/newprod/survey1.php

I don't know which one of the four cases shown will be offered; the above webpage is a survey asking people which one they like best. But you can bet that the XRay will be one of the top two blue translucent cases.

Hey, while you're there, why don't you vote? I did.
smile.gif