P60 Triple Drop-ins

GusManB

Enlightened
Hi Everyone

I came across Vinh's Ausome Tri and quad LED drop ins that I will use for my TnC, but I realty want an Oveready for my Custom Surefire with Cryos Head, but they are out of stock.

Who else makes high end Tri LED Drop-ins?

Thanks!

Gustav

ven

Flashaholic
Hi, vinhs are very nice, my last is a quad though(triples no problem), however programmable driver and choice of LEDs
.P60vn with xp-l HI 5000k and drivervnx2 Sure around 4400lm or upto with suitable switch/cell.

P60vn and CQvn(xp-g2 5000k around 2500lm iirc)

The CQvn has had a good bit of daily use for a while , no issue,been dropped a couple of times in the host from a good 3ft/4ft, onto a hard industrial shop floor, not a flicker.

The OR triples do look amazing and love the programming side ! Always seem sold out ,but have appeared for sale on here , all be it not that frequent .

Last edited:

GusManB

Enlightened
Any recommendations on a dropin just as good as the OR triple? I am pleased to own a Triple and a Quad from Vinh, but any one else making dropins made for Surefire , like the OR ones, I am trying to find an alternative to the OR?

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
ven mentioned VestureofBlood. He's presently modding both an old KL1 and a KL4 head of mine each with triple XPG's. He's checking to optimize output given the use of a 2.5A 16650 and a 5A clickie. I imagine that P60 drop-in would be easier and cheaper. Nailbender builds triple P60 drop-ins, but they may be limited to 3A drivers.

Last edited: