Blatant band plug in Bay Area for DVD recording!

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably not much interest here, but I'm spreading the word for this:

ENCHANT LIVE CD & DVD!

Inside Out Music Presents: An Evening with Enchant

WHEN - March 13th, 2004
WHERE - I-Musicast in Oakland, Ca

We will be doing about 2+ hours of material spanning our entire catalog; recording and filming for a double live CD and a full length DVD! Plus, we are going to be filming Fan interviews so you might get to actually be on the DVD! So come one, come all for the event everyone has been waiting for, for 10+ years!
For those of you who don't live near by...Great excuse to plan a vacation! Why not come to the Bay Area and see Enchant live as a headliner for the first time ever!

Limited amount to be sold so get your tickets ASAP.

Tickets are $20
Show starts at 8 p.m.
Doors at 7:30 p.m.

I-Musicast
5429 Telegraph Ave
Oakland CA 94609
510.601.1181 FAX
www.imusicast.com

You can buy tickets online for Enchant here:

http://www.imusicast.com/html/calendar.html#enchant

Check out the band's website: www.theoasis.cc

--dan

raggie33

*the raggedier*
there mp3,s are pretty good im on there web site now they remind me of a band but cant recall name singer kinda reminds me of the lead singer from queensryche but i didnt listen to all the stuff there yet

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
No, not much interest here dano. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wish they would come to Atlanta to do a show so I can check them out. Crossing fingers for DT to come here for "An Evening With..." show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

BTW, last time when DT was here, I shined my McLux TK at Mr Petrucci and I think I kinda irritated him. He looked over at me and gave in this unpleasant look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Good thing I had a McFlood in there instead of a NX05. He was only 15 feet away from me and just got into the heavy wah-wah intro on "Home". What can I say, I was mesmerized by the that riff and the McLux was just flashing along with the stage lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif