raggie33

*the raggedier*
just thought id let ya all know carloine just took feild

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i jumped gun a bit lol,both teams took felid though

Greta

Flashaholic
My mother just called... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ... she's disgusted... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
My mother just called... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ... she's disgusted... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol im ok with it. im 100% sure it was just a slip up.but why in the world did that guy have to run out on feild nude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened
it was planned...

at one time during her routine, one of Janet's dancers seem to be reaching for her right breast, (maybe hinting that something was coming) and then Janet emphatically (while dancing) pushed the girl's hands away...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well if that was planed it upsets me to.i cant see it being planed but i guess you never know.

Greta

Flashaholic
Well she DID have a pastie on... so one would have to believe that it was planned. I guess I'm just not bothered by that kind of thing... I see it every single weekend down at the lake during the summer... boats full of chicks in thongs and pasties. Some don't even have pasties... they just have latex paint. Perhaps I'm desensitized to that kind of thing... or maybe I just think we make too big of a deal out of "boobies"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Well she DID have a pastie on... so one would have to believe that it was planned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, if that was planned... doesn't that family have enough controversy going on already?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The Paits just got another touchdown and P.A.T., so it's now 21 to 10 Patriots.

I never saw the boob in the halftime show, because I was here at CPF and posting an update to my own website instead of in front of my "boob tube". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

(Edit, a minute later)
Somebody just scored another touchdown - I think it was the Panthers. It's now 21-16 Paits. The Panthers tried a two point conversion, but failed.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
pattsy winning woohoo but dolhpins should be there. and rofl at that simpsons comercail and the aol comercail