what is the best one 18650 battery edc flashlight (flooder)

zarko550

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
Just as the title said. What is (according to you), the best edc flashlight that has the best flood beam?

Thanks

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tx25c2vn kit version, throws like crazy, throw it in your pocket, even the stocks version is quite a thrower as is. If you want it to throw this is your light. Oh, it comes with a diffuser if you want flood. Did I mention how well it throws?

Strintguy

Enlightened
For EDC, you could use a Five Mega (or other)18500 body with a Zero Rez shorty to take an 18650... then put whatever p60 compatible drop-in...

Mathmk7

Newly Enlightened
Astrolux s1 with 3D tint is crazy good for the price !! Or olight s2R

TCY

Enlightened
I carry the Zebralight SC600Fd III Plus and I'm perfectly happy about it. Even and floody beam profile, high CRI, 0.18-1500lm, 9.6cm in length and 64 grams without batteries, multiple modes and features, all in one package.

zarko550

Newly Enlightened
I carry the Zebralight SC600Fd III Plus and I'm perfectly happy about it. Even and floody beam profile, high CRI, 0.18-1500lm, 9.6cm in length and 64 grams without batteries, multiple modes and features, all in one package.

I was thinking about buying this flashlight, but I can't seem to find a good review about it. I am a bit worried that
it doesn't throw as much as other floody lights because of the frosted lens.
What do you think about H603w 18650 XHP35. I know it's a headlamp but how does it compare to the Zebralight SC600Fd III Plus?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd recommend checking out Jason Hui's Prometheus DarkSucks "Alpha Ready Made".

TCY

Enlightened
I was thinking about buying this flashlight, but I can't seem to find a good review about it. I am a bit worried that
it doesn't throw as much as other floody lights because of the frosted lens.
What do you think about H603w 18650 XHP35. I know it's a headlamp but how does it compare to the Zebralight SC600Fd III Plus?

There aren't too many ZL light reviews for some random reason.
The Plus throws a bit with its sheer power. At 1500 lumens I can see everything within 30-40 meters clearly.
If you are looking for a bit of throw in a floody beam profile, don't go after the ZL X0X series lights as they are 100% flood and zero throw.
Here's how ZL product name works: H600 MKX means generation X, headlamp, normal beam profile. H600F MKX means the general version but with a frosted lens hence the F, so a floodier beam profile. When the number becomes 60X, it means generation X, but with a completely floody beam, no reflectors.
Keep in mind that only the ZL headlamp line have those 60X pure flood versions. ZL flashlights only have the original and the "F" floody flavours to choose from.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

To my knowledge it's because ZL doesn't send out review samples. Maybe a few have been, but by and large all reviews I've read of ZL products had reviewers who had to purchase the lights themselves... often commenting that ZL had not responded to requests for samples. ZL maintains a good reputation without more formal reviews... but I think thats the reason you don't see more.

zarko550

Newly Enlightened
The Plus throws a bit with its sheer power. At 1500 lumens I can see everything within 30-40 meters clearly.
If you are looking for a bit of throw in a floody beam profile, don't go after the ZL X0X series lights as they are 100% flood and zero throw.
Here's how ZL product name works: H600 MKX means generation X, headlamp, normal beam profile. H600F MKX means the general version but with a frosted lens hence the F, so a floodier beam profile. When the number becomes 60X, it means generation X, but with a completely floody beam, no reflectors.
Keep in mind that only the ZL headlamp line have those 60X pure flood versions. ZL flashlights only have the original and the "F" floody flavours to choose from.

Thank you for the explanation.