Valentines day proposal...

Turt

Enlightened
So I'm going to propose to my girlfriend this Saturday after we go on a hot air balloon ride... so... which flashlight should I take? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Arc4? Wonder how it would do on a 1000+ feet drop.

Ross

Enlightened
Having just done it recently Turt, I know what you're going through!! the most nerve wracking thing you could do.....but the best feeling in the world when she says YES!
Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Harrkev

Enlightened
Shine the light in her eyes to disorient her ( and maybe blind her). This may improve your chances of getting a "yes." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I hope you know that I am just kidding.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations, Turt! Just be sure that when you reach into your pocket to pull out the ring, you don't give her the Arc 4 instead!!!

Prolepsis

Enlightened
I'd say: "Don't bring any lights" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Good luck! All the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BF Hammer

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Turt said:
She already took my LSHP

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't this mean you're already engaged? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Excellent! Just remember it's "for better or for worse" and indeed there will be the bad times, but they make the good times just that much better. It's work and the relationship changes/matures in different ways over a period of time...but I'm here to say -at least in my case- My wife of "soon to be 25 years" is certainly a very special lady, and I have to keep her!! I'm a dog and she puts up with me, takes care of my two teenage sons as well as me...she holds the family together and we let her know it!

Sounds like you've really planned a moment to remember!!

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering how much does a hot air ballon ride cost and where in So Cal can I find one?

In the future I plan to get married on Valentines day so I can do a 2 for 1 gift for anniversaries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Turt

Enlightened
If you do a group ride it is about 300 bucks per couple... if you do a ride just for you two its about 500 bucks... check out sites for Temecula through a search engine. By the way... the balloon ride got cancelled due to rain... I got to think of something good fast!!!

Turt

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Turt

Enlightened
Yepperz! It was a yes. Thanks for the grats! She's a great gal, and she even humors my flashlights... and admits they really come in handy (hence, she has my LSHP). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif