Streamlight Repair

dansjeep2000

Newly Enlightened
I have a Streamlight Strion HP 74502. I love this little light but the LED has developed a burnt spot. I have tried searching the web for a replacement but have come up short. Anyone one on here know of an option for a replacement?

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried contacting Streamlight?

[h=3]We Support Our Products With A Limited Lifetime Warranty.[/h]Streamlight warrants our products to be free of defects, including LED, for a lifetime of use. To read our full warranty, go to Streamlight's Warranty page.

If you have questions or would like to process a warranty claim, go to Streamlight's FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight's service center near you, including factory information.

P

Last edited:

dansjeep2000

Newly Enlightened
Not yet, just started messing with it and they are closed today. Hoping someone will have a link to the right one on Amazon or something. Definitely open to a lumen upgrade too.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would definitely see if Streamlight will warranty the light, and at the same time check the different brands of flashlights out there as there are so many great options.