My name is Phil and I am a flashaholic! I've gone from a couple Maglites to:

Arc 4+
Arc LSH-P
Arc AAA CPF
Arc AAA (red)
Surefire E2e
Streamlight Twintask 2L
and CMG Infinity Ultra

And day in, day out, when I reach for a flashlight I reach for an Arc. I have a 2AA pack for my LSH-P and a few sets of NiMH batteries so that remains my general utility light for just about every job around the house. The Arc4+ stays in my pocket most other times and the throw is so good I don't carry the E2e or TT very much at all. The AAA speaks for themselves.

Over time most products I've bought tend to lose their luster, but my Arc products continue to work flawlessly and serve their utility functions in an indispensable and unobtrusive way.

I checked out for awhile and came back to lots of posts about various "issues" most of which I haven't bothered to trace and search older posts to figure out what is going on, and at this point I don't really care - because my Arc lights have lived up to their expectations and Arcs customer service has been flawless. Thanks Peter for producing one of a handful of products I can recommend without reservation!

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are welcome! Your post is the kind of experience we are working for in every light.

Thanks for the boost.

Peter

Ted

Newly Enlightened
I must confess too. I was the happy owner of a M*glite Solitarie, Minim*g and a 4D M*glite

Now I have a Arc AA, two Arc AAA PE's, an Arc LSL-S and a SureFire E2e+P61.

Sold my M*g 4D and modded my MiniM*g with an Opalec NewBeam.

And now I'm working on design for a 1x123 with an Opalec NewBeam.... (my father-in law has several maching equipment) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.