New ARC4 packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streak

Enlightened
Just a quick note to compliment Peter on the new packaging. It's really professional. For those of you who have not seen it, lovely bright silver hinged tin with the ARC logo embossed on the lid. Inside is die cut high density foam with cutouts for the light, 2 batteries (included), the pocket clip and screws.

A little work now needs to be done on sprucing up the instructions and maybe even including programing modes for those who dont wish to visit CPF to find out about them.

All in all a very good package, well done Peter and all at ARC.

By the way I am typing this from PA out here for an extended visit from South Africa. Hope to make use of the 4+ on my fishing trip on the Susquehanna River later this week!!

Streak

marcspar

Enlightened
While in PA, make sure to try some Yuengling beer, from America's oldest brewery.......

Marc

Streak

Enlightened
Here's the picture.

DSCN1225.JPG

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, this new packaging is intended for presentation when you first get it. A proper Arc4 is stored in your pocket, not on the shelf!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Peter, you dissappoint me slightly. With all the ball-breaking you've taken over the years concerning the LS packaging, I would have thought you would have made a big-deal out of this, rather than us hearing about it from another CPF'er. At any rate, it's really nice and does well for "presentation".

Congratulations !!!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nicely done. That will make great presentation when giving the Arc 4 as a gift.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Wow , makes me want to buy another 4 just to get the box. Seriously, as my mom said (I was shocked too!), it will make a great place to store your flashlight stuff like batts and variouse cpf ed aaas and stuff when not in use.

I love things that hold things - esp if they are logoed!

paulr

Flashaholic
Nice! How do I get both Duracells into the light though, and does that make it brighter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh man, I miss the plastic bag. Good packaging makes me wanna use a product less (the collectibility part of my mind drives me crazy and I have a bunch of unused Spydercos because of it)

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am I crazy or didn't the Arc4 already have it's own special packaging?
Wasn't there a black/brown formed cardboard ovaly thing with the Arc logo?
I never got one with my pre-orders but I thought later orders received them...

paulr

Flashaholic
My Arc AA came in a formed cardboard thing that was rather nice. My Arc4+ and both of my LSL-S's (all factory seconds however) came in baggies.

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I personally liked at the Arc lights (at least the early ones) was/is the simple packaging. I'm always annoyed how much effort and money is wasted for it otherwise. I had several cases when I had the seller to convince to hrow the package and user manual (wheh it is easily available on a website) and whatever away and only send the item itself. Saves lots of shipping cost.
My kids have quite a time to to to seperate all the waste for the 6 or 7 different bins we have.

Anyway, if the package helps to sell more lights and therefore pays for itself or even make a higher profit, it should be ok. I will insist on not having it sent with the light (BTW, here in Austria the customer has the explicit right to get (non food) the merchandise unpacked )

Judgedog

Newly Enlightened
I love the packaging! I have bought 6 ARC flashlights in the last year and would love to get my hands on one of these. . .will they be available to purchase alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.