Hi, I´m new here

crashlander

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I just registered a few days ago at CPF - after reading around a bit here for some months - and decided to register now. Like perhaps some of You, I come from the knife side and got first infos about CPF from links at bladeforums etc. and messerforum.net.
I´m 28 years old and live in Munich, Germany - the most northerly Italian city, like some people say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
Starting with Arc AAA´s (bought a lot as gifts), I now have a Surefire G2 OD green, Arc AAA and a Longbow Micra w/clickie and UCL lens in OD green (You see, I prefer OD green /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).The last one replaced a Inova X5T I sold some time ago. Some MiniMags, V8 LED Lenser and stuff are still lying around here, but aren´t used any more.
I don´t know what to buy next, at the moment I think about modding my old Mag 4D with some 5W Luxeons, but this project is in very early stadium.
I´m sure I will enjoy my time here and hope to have a lot of interesting discussions and some fun here with You.

Stefan

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Stefan, I was born in Munich, US Army 3rd field Hospital way back in 1959.small World huh? Glad you decided to join up. I lurked a long time before taking the plunge; now I stay broke all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Let us know how the mag mod goes.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wrangler

Enlightened
Hallo Stefan,
nice to have you here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
You`ll have interesting discussions and get any help you need for modding your lights from the very helpful experts here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW Another german and another knife-nut! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Grüße aus Rüsselsheim,
Wolfgang

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings, Stefan. I hope you enjoy the CPF and don't hesitate to contribute or ask questions. It looks like you are off to a good start.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CandlePowerForums, crashlander.

Some of CPF's best are from Germany.

Like your handle. Is "crash" OK?

- Jeff

crashlander

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

thanks for the warm welcome. As I´m not rich, I will go drop my credit card somewhere in the garden this night to save some $$.
@ topper: You´re right, really small world!
@ Icebreak: Sure, crash is ok. Lander, too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Moe

Newly Enlightened
Crashlander? Sounds familiar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me tell you that flashlights are at least as addictive as knives!

chrisse242

Enlightened
Hi crashlander, glad we got one more german knifenut over here.
Next logical step is to join the german cpf mailing list, perfect area for group buys and modding help. But you'll still have to spend lot's of hours here. Just drop me a pm. By the way,"loosing" your credit card in the garden is not gonna help you. You'll soon be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif!

Chrisse

Ralf

Enlightened
Hi crashlander,

looks like the most german flashoholics live in southern
germany /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Enjoy your time over here.

Regards
Ralf

cool4light

Newly Enlightened
hi, welcome to cpf.
that out of the way. get ready, your friends will think you are crazy for spending "how much!" on a flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
but then again what do they know.

get ready for a very addicting hobby.

coachbigdog

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the CPF Crash. You'll need to meet our esteemed CPFer Kiessling. Do a search for his posts.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Welcome to CPF Crashlander, and why dontcha stay awhile!

Is is darker in southern Germany, is that why more of you are there?!!?

Glad to have you aboard,
daloosh

Techmedic

Enlightened
Crashlander,

Well I guess I am the first Canadian to welcome you, so Welcome!
Please share with us your experiences (with lights of course...) so that we can continue to learn more, and then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif spend more!
<font color="red"> WARNING: CPF INFORMATION CAUSES MONEY TO FLY OUT OF WALLET UNEXPECTEDLY.</font>

K-T

*Moderator*
Welcome, Crashlander.

Enjoy the CPF and feel free to join the German mailing list for all kinds of interesting things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif