• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Moved to BST: RSII LuxIII SWOK SO27XA by roguesoul

coachbigdog

Enlightened

roguesoul

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: RSII LuxIII SWOK SO27XA by roguesoul

Sorry you're selling your RSII Coachbigdog, it would have been nice to see a comparison between the LH and RSII. I think Flashlight will have both lights though, it should be interesting. Whoever gets this will have a really nice light and I stand behind the lights I build.

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
roguesoul said:
I stand behind the lights I build.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kevin - nice to see you say that you'll stand behind the light you build, I've sent you a PM concerning my RSII that I've just received which has a faulty battery holder. Thanks

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I can tell you right now that the RSII out-throws the Pelican M6LED 'cos I just did a one-on-one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Er, coach, I think you have a double post here & in B/S/T, I suggest you take down one before Sasha or someone other Mod. comes down on you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened

Need a MODS help.I tried to delete this post because I moved it to the BST,but it won't let me.Someone please delete it or lock it.Thanks!

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

Update : Kevin indeed stands behind the light he builds and responds promptly to any email query (guess this should go under Cheers & Jeers but oh well..)- as of now, a replacement battery holder is own its way to me, can't wait to enjoy my RSII like the rest.
Thanks Kevin, u da Man !

HiXxY

Newly Enlightened

man i cant believe you're selling it coachbigdog, this little light has some serious throwing power