New Pelcian M6

spacetroll

Newly Enlightened
Just got my new M6 LED from Battery station yesterday with a pleasant surprise, the price had gone down from 55.00 to 45.00! I filled out the order form and authorized the toal amount with the M6 being 55.00 they could have let that slide and I would have never known and still been happy. With honesty like that and CR123's at 1.00 apiece I'm a customer for life. I really like the M6, I like the style and feel better than my Surefire G2 Nitrolon. Also I was up in the middle of the night last night looking for some cough syrup and I noticed the softer blue light does'nt bother my dark adapted eyes when being reflected off the walls. Is this because it is only 41 lumens or is there something about LED that is easier on the eyes lumen for lumen compared to incandesant? I also got a little 7 LED single AA light for the wife and she was tickled pink.
Thanks Battery station! And thanks to everyone who helped me last weekend on my questions on LED.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The PM6 LED is a fantastic light. I can't wait till the new 3-watt version is officially released (several months down the road).

luxlover

Banned
Hello,

The Battery Station is a big Pelican lover. Kevin has a page of Pelican and other specials for CPF members, only. It is here..... Battery Station's CPF page I suggest that when you order anything from Kevin, you buy a few of his house brand $1.00 a piece CR123 batteries at the same time, to fill in shipping box and save on a separate shipping cost.

I agree with 357. It is a fantastic light with a white and powerful beam. It is especially a steal at the price, since it comes with a bulletproof holster.

spacetroll

Newly Enlightened
Great minds think alike! I had him throw in 30 of the CR123's on that order.

vtunderground

Enlightened
I've been incredibly happy with my M6 LED, it's replaced almost every other flashlight I own. I'm really excited about the 3-watt version, I'll probably have to buy one of those too.

I just bought my second M6 LED from BatteryStation the other day (but this one's for my dad). When I showed my dad my M6 LED, his reaction was "That's an LED?!? You know, I have a birthday coming up..."